10 September 2007

The Neighborhood

Here is a natural mountain spring, less than 10 mins from my house. Unbelievable how close my home is to so much nature. I bought a 20 Liter water "tank" to take some water home with me. IT IS so refreshing and clean.
The water flows through a trough with two dragon heads.
The season is here for Dragonflies, where ever I go I see these little guys. This one literally "posed" for me, as after I took the picture he flew off.
The valley you see between the two mountains is were this spring in located, about 3 km up.
A little further up the road to the spring.
There is a river that flows in between the mountains, one of the several waterfalls along the way, very peaceful.
Cosmos flowers, growing rampantly in a farmers garden. In the fall these flowers are everywhere.
Another spectacular view of the river, so clear and clean.

No comments: