16 September 2007

100 YEN SUSHI!!!

I am going to dedicate this entry to Daisuke (Shane). I know how much he digs the sushi like myself. The reason for this post is quite simple...every plate pictured only costs 100 Yen! Yes, 100 Yen. My family here always wonder why I want to go these chain restaurant called "Kappa" and "Sushi Ondo". Well for those of you in the states, quite possibly Europe as well, the price is quite ridiculous. The price here is CHEAP, and the quality is fantastic! (Pictured above Maguro sushi)
Here is just one side of the menu, this particular restaurant was "Kappa" and damn was it good. I usually go here at least once a week, to get my raw fish kick.
The mother-in-law helping to promote "Kappa's" image.
The toro is a little more expensive, (1 piece for 100 Yen) and not always the best looking, but for 100 Yen who is going to complain, you will definitely not hear a word from me.
Something for those of you who don't like raw fish, a mini-hamburger patty on rice, topped with mayo. Not bad, but if I need a hamburger I can always go to McDonald's.

No comments: